Tuesday 20 September 2011

Font Ideas.

Bleeding Cowboys is a font that could work with my genre of Rock, since it reflects rebellion however the whip effects that come off certain letters annoy me and are rather distracting to the eye. I will try to find something similar since it replicates the theme of the song but it is rather less distracting.

A more rather gothic style of font, which might fit my theme due to rock/metal being a hated genre. It does copy off another bands logo which probably isn't good because I am this time doing a real band rather than a false one like last year, so I will have to find a font that is more orginal. I do admit though that the E is brilliant with the moon thing around it.

If this font wasn't serif this would be a perfect font but as it is, the serif makes it not really usuable since it covers ups bits of the previous letters, therefore I dont think it would work, it looks a little fantasy aswell so wouldn't fit the genre. Actually this font isnt good at all for me.

This font reminds me of the actual Volbeat font, I like this font, but I dont like the points on the letters, too brutal, it also doesn't have a lower case so I wouldn't really be able to write anything in proper english which is something that bugs me.

It seems that I will have to find some other fonts that are better than these

No comments:

Post a Comment