Wednesday 21 September 2011

Font Ideas 2

This font could go very well with my theme, I like how it has a lower case which the previous one I looked at do not have, it means I can be more creative and generally make the album appeal to more intelligent audience who will read lower case rather than big upper case, anyway the font is excellent, it looks like a slightly more light hearted band, rather than a fully serious band, the light hearted nature would appeal to people who are uncertain about the band.
I like this font since it looks elegant but for my media I don't know if it would be right due to metal generally being considered a less elegant art of music. The things I don't like are that it doesn't have a lower case, which is what I really would like for my product.

This font again doesn't have a lower case, I picked it because the serifs are awesome and suit the theme, but again no lower case and it looks a little too simple for my taste and for the taste of my well educated audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment