Thursday 22 September 2011

Colour Scheme Research

For a rock image which usually has colours similar to this, but I think that it personally looks likes more antiques roadshow than power metal, not for me I don't think.
This red is an excellent mixture of different range of red but it is a little samey but I like the idea, I might try and incorporate some red in my work because I like the however I have learnt NEVER do black on red.
 This grungy colour scheme is excellent since it fits with the theme but I have a feeling it may be too dark and symbolise a more heavier band rather than a more cheerful band that I aim my band to be like.
 This is the above theme but a lot lighter I much prefer this lighter tone than the other one, it resembles that of the orginal theme of Volbeat, Suprisingly for colours that contrast it does go together very well I will consider this.
This is more darker look of the first one, I prefer this one though as it looks more rock than antiques roadshow.

I will now ask my peers to vote on which one they like the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment