Thursday 6 October 2011

Poster and CD Comparison Analysis

These are Steel Panthers album "Feel The Steel" and Tour poster for the "Feel The Steel tour," As you can see they both use the same image which gives an excellent effect of synergy in the collection. I prefer the background on the poster, but the poster is more dynamic as it must be seen by more people.



 
KISS' Dynasty album uses the same image similar to Steel Panthers however with a simple two colour scheme which admitly looks weird but is clear and simple to read, I like the image, but then it only works due to KISS' make up.






This Five Finger Death Punch images use the same image just replicated to a different size, I like the idea that the colour scheme is exactly the same as each other, partiuclary of important is how the name of tour is in the same position of the album title.







From this research and comparison I have learnt that posters and their subsequent tour posts, tend to be nearly the same, therefore in my work I will attempt to keep the synergy in my work to a maximum.

No comments:

Post a Comment