Tuesday 11 October 2011

Location Analysis and Comparison

For my location I have chosen three locations that I may use for conducting my video shoot and weigh up the pros and cons of each one then decide which one is best to use for my video product.



This image was one I used last year for my foundation portfolio, it is in the local Biddulph Grange. Which is free to enter and provides excellent natural lighting and an excellent ominous dark setting. I used the grange last year for my media therefore I would possibly worry about using the same place twice then again it is being resourceful and using what is practically on my doorstep. However it isn't good for the scene due to it being purely nature.


This image is at Michael's house, Michael did not give consent for me to show pictures of his actual inside his house and gave this picture of someone in his garden. I would film outside to get the natural light which gives the best picture quality. His house is a typical 80's modern house with a brick wall which is excellent for filming the montage shots, he also lives in a cul-de-sac therefore has a slope and a gate for the bar scene. Highly considered.

This image is in the village green area of Biddulph, It has a road and a small river & footpath, the road in particular would be useful in portraying a scene of anarchy, similar the area has a leisure facility which would also be good to use, since most youths are associated with hanging outside a leisure facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment