Saturday 24 March 2012

Results For New Theme For Products

After asking my target audience which of my new themes they prefered they came back with the following results and some feedback.

It is clear that the fire theme, using Orange, Red and Yellow is clearly better. In my opinion it looks more rebelious and fiery than the previous version. I will now continue to edit this design and transfer the theme to my other products.





Some feedback from the target audience:
The multicoloured theme is more pop related, I also cant read the text very well, I prefer the fire themed one since I can read it well and it looks like a powerful rock album.

I think the fire theme goes well with your theme of rock music, I would consider adding some tone to the design give it some texture.

I dislike the Bubbles design, looks more like a childrens album, I like the idea of the Multicoloured design but its hard on the eyes so I wouldnt recomened it, try the fire design but make more powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment