Wednesday 18 January 2012

Rough Cut: Feedback

I asked my target audience what they thought of my music video and anything that they think I could do to improve upon it. These are several of the comments I received regarding improvements:

I really liked the idea of rebellion, however I think the video looks a little plain without an effect on it.

The video idea is nice, the song choice is brilliant but I think you should play around with some of the effects on the mac and see if any suit the style of the video and song.

I think the first part of the video, is shot far to rough, you can see easily your hand moving while filming it makes it sloppy and unprofessional, remove it. Have you considered adding some close ups?

I will take this feedback and apply it to my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment