Tuesday 1 November 2011

CD Back: Layout Analysis

These are my ideas for layouts, mainly the position of the track list on the back. With the track list on the left, I have space to work with on the right, however due to limitations I have had to sacrifice space on the right for the ability to read the text which I believe more important.
This is the same text except to the right, it gives me slightly more room on the left hand side but I sacrifice the unity and evenness of the left sided back. This breaks conventions, usually the track list is on the left or in the centre, I didnt go for a centre since my tracks have very long names so I wouldnt have any room for any pictures to give character to the back of the cover.

I will ask my peers, which one they believe to be the best for my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment