Thursday 7 July 2011

Analysis of previous Media Studies Student Work

Rachel Hilton: The Truth - Fallout Boy. This video has been made using a computer program such as Macromedia Flash. The idea has some benefits such as it means she didn't have to hire any actors and could simply reedit the video if something was wrong. I think this is a good idea for some videos however for a rock video I don't think that a hand drawn or a flash video would be fitting. Nice effect just not for my video.

Amy Pass: Had A Bad Day: http://vimeo.com/18795981 This video is set out like a story which is very similar to my way of wanting to do my video with little seeing from the band (in this case a keyboard), the idea has massive benefits that you don't necessarily need to have lip syncing.

Ashleigh Thomas: Boys Boys Boys: http://vimeo.com/21025780 The video is set out like a person actually singing to the camera, this is very risky since it means lip syncing will be a major major issue since rubbish lip syncing means the video looks unprofessional like this video. This is why I am not going to do a video like this video

No comments:

Post a Comment